Saturday 13 July 2013

Shahid Afridi

Shahid Afridi Biography 

Source (Google.Com.pk)

I started following cricket sixteen years ago when I was hardly five. It has been the only sport which has kept me so engrossed for such a long period of time. My passion for cricket was ignited by my love for Shahid Afridi. My liking for all other sports fizzles out after a certain period of time, but cricket, for certain remains a sport which will continue to be a craze for me for the better part of my life. In my sixteen years of watching cricket, I have seen some of the greatest teams play and witnessed some of the ...


Shahid Afridi
Shahid Afridi
Shahid Afridi
Shahid Afridi
Shahid Afridi
Shahid Afridi
Shahid Afridi

Shahid Afridi
Shahid Afridi
Shahid Afridi
Shahid Afridi









No comments:

Post a Comment